V2A is looking for COOP Analyst Consultants for our growing practice in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Business analysts are an integral part of a two or three person engagement team. They are responsible for contributing to the overall problem solving and engagement success by applying quantitative methods and analytical tools.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Build effective business cases with analytical software and tools including the development of financial and quantitative models
- Conduct research on specific topics and apply it in support of engagement requirements
- Explain and review analysis/findings with team members and client personnel
- Help to develop communications (both in written and in presentation formats) that convey ideas and recommendations in a clear and convincing way
- Identify implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure
What we are looking for:
Strong candidates will have the following experience and skillsets:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Systems, IT, Civil and others)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Management and others)
- Other majors - Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and others
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Quantitative, Conceptual and Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solver - Capacity to apply knowledge and skills to solve complex problems
- Team Player - Ability to build and manage relationships effectively with team and clients
- High self-motivation for learning, and setting and achieving challenging goals
- Compelled to excel and succeed in every task at hand
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, results-oriented environment
- Very proficient use of Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word. Additional statistical, simulation, and Optimization software knowledge is a plus
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
About the Company:
V2A is a "boutique" professional services firm based on more than a decade of experience helping clients define and achieve their objectives through rigorous strategic and operational planning, organizational development, integration services, applied business analytic, and profound mindset/behavior transformations.
What We Offer:
We offer a unique experience for motivated individuals. You will take on challenging work, having a direct impact and high visibility with our leading industry clients. You will also join a close-knit team of passionate individuals who share a unique culture where we work hard but also play hard. As our firm continues to grow, you will also be given the opportunity to grow with us, to expand your capabilities and to play your part in the development of our organization.
- Challenging work in a variety of industries and services
- Direct client impact and high visibility
- Early responsibility
- Continuous learning
- Collaborative, non-hierarchical work environment
- Top notch workmates
- Impressive skill set and methodologies
- Unique work-hard, play-hard culture
- Competitive benefits
We differentiate ourselves by our philosophy:
- We believe that management teams should “own” their strategic management processes. We don’t tell clients what to do, but rather work together in finding the right strategy together with implementable solutions.
- We believe in building deep relationships with a limited number of clients, allowing a comprehensive understanding of their business. We cherish the trust and confidence our clients place in us.
- We believe that our success is defined by our client's results. More than just defining visions and plans, we emphasize the development of specific, high impact action and help our clients every step of the way in achieving results… from Vision to Action!
Since our beginning 15 years ago, we have doubled in size every year and we aim for sustained, yet “calculated”, growth by:
- Diversifying our client base by expanding our services to clients in the United States and the Caribbean Basin.
- Developing a leadership role in key industries we serve by developing industry specific value added content and analysis.
- Identifying, nurturing and retaining top talent.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying